01 Jun 024: The Hive & Co
In this episode of Drop and Give Me 20, Lindsey interviews the amazing ladies behind The Hive & Co, a company that offers online marketing services for small business owners. Meet Miranda Perales and Shiang-ling Bissonnette. They share how their partnership started and the challenges they face as they grow with their business.
Miranda and Shiang-ling also talk about what it’s like to be military spouse business owners and how their differences helped them in handling their business. Don’t miss this episode!
Important topics they discuss:
- [01:10] What Miranda and Shiang-Ling do
- [02:16] How Miranda and Shiang-Ling started their business together
- [04:26] Challenges they experienced as partners
- [06:10] Tips for virtual business owners
- [08:05] Tips for military spouses on finding their people
- [11:17] Dealing with vulnerability and rejection
“The partnership we have is a great thing because we have somebody to fall back on. But we also have to keep in mind that we are constantly balancing each other out and having to make sure that we are always in line because that’s something important for us to be successful.” – Miranda Perales