15 Apr 055: Pam Chavez
In this episode of Drop and Give Me 20 Season 4, Lindsey interviews Pam Chavez. She is a military spouse and a certified holistic nutrition consultant.
Pam Chavez is an award-winning Certified Holistic Nutritionist, and the founder of Health On the Homefront, who helps military spouses lose weight and uncover their deeper purpose. Her signature, down to earth approach teaches them how to prioritize themselves, discover their own personal mission, and breakthrough the loneliness that can accompany military life.
- [1:39] Who Pam Chavez is
- [2:30] How she started her business
- [3:45] The gap she bridged in South Korea
- [5:08] How she brought a group of military spouses together
- [5:20] The impacts of a healthy diet
- [8:03] On the concept of quality over quantity
- [9:33] Her target audience or clientele
- [9:59] The social media applications she uses for her business
- [12:21] How she treats business competition
- [6:24] “I just wanna empower them to step up and take their health as a priority as well because I know how easy it is to just put everybody else first because the lifestyle demands us to do that.”