15 Dec 063: Nadia Anac and Katy Stevick
Welcome back to another episode of Drop and Give Me 20! Our friends Katy Stevick and Nadia Anac are joining us to talk about staying motivated and goal planning.
Katy Stevick is a financial advisor at Align Financial Planning and the owner of the MacPherson House. Katy was the 2018 Armed Forces Insurance Military Spouse of the Year for Fort Bragg.
Armed with a law degree, a background in business entrepreneurship, and a thorough understanding of the real estate market, Nadia uses the most up-to-date tools and proven, timeless methods to help her clients navigate through the buying, selling, or investing process.
- [01:40] Guest introductions – we go wayyy back
- [07:06] Things we developed in 2020 that we want to carry in 2021
- [14:10] On their business finances
- [17:14] Staying motivated in a constantly changing industry
- [24:50] Advice to those who are starting their business
- [18:13] “My job is to figure out what it is they want to do and how do we get them there. But I can’t really do it for them.” – Nadia Anac