15 Jan 065: Lindsey Germono & Claire Yanta-O’Mahoney
Welcome back to another episode of Drop and Give Me 20!
Wrapping up an awesome season with Claire Yanta-O’Mahoney as a co-host. Claire has been part of the podcast as a guest and it’s been an honor to have her on. In Claire’s business, Fleur de Lis Fitness, she helps women feel that they are the bosses of their bodies. She is a trainer and nutritionist with a master of science in psychology, bringing the special sauce to the wellness world.
In this episode, Claire and Lindsey reminisce about some of the highlights from the conversations in Season 5.
Listen and enjoy!
- [1:28] Claire on being part of the podcast
- [02:53] How they came up with the theme for Season 5
- [03:26] Some highlights of Season 5
- [03:35] Common themes from the guests: resiliency and creativity
- [05:05] Significance of being military affiliated on resiliency
- [07:15] Knowing that you belong to a community
- [07:50] Closing thoughts from Lindsey and Claire
- [09:36] “There’s room in the sandbox for everyone to play…there are different ways that we can all find room in an audience to serve.” – Claire