02 Jan New Year, New Marketing Strategy
By Agency Manager, Cali Pinkstaff
GOOD-BYE 2019, HELLO 2020.
Did you review your 2019 analytics across your feeds? Yes? Good. No? We’ll wait…
NOW! Let’s get to work. Here are 3 things to get your feeds in tip top shape:
1. Clean it up:
- Delete old promotions and sales.
- Make sure all contact information is up to date.
- Change tabs around.
- Make sure all platforms reflect consistency in your brand and your logos.
2. Plan it out & conquer:
- Consistency is key. Keep to a consistent posting schedule.
- Make sure you create content that mirrors what did well last year.
- Stay fresh. Don’t start repurposing content yet.
- Stay trending. Use relevant memes, hashtags, apps, etc..
3. Try new things:
- Try adding a social media platform that you business is not currently on.
- Experiment with video and going live on feeds.
- Create a blog!
- Remember that sometimes the risk is worth the reward!
Need help getting a handle on your feeds? We’re available for hourly consultations!