12 Feb 015: R. Riveter
In this episode of Drop and Give Me 20, Lindsey Germono speaks with Cameron Cruse, co-founder of R. Riveter.
Important topics they discuss:
- Creating a company that provides military spouses with employment they can take with them when PCS’ing.
- The Shark tank experience and partnering with Mark Cuban
- “I think Shark Tank was one of the more terrifying things that we had done just because it forced us to look at who we are, what we’re trying to do with this company, and how do we best support our military spouses.”
- As military spouses, so many times we’re pulling that double duty- we have so much going on in our lives.
- We started with the why- this is the glue.
- Benefits of having a partner in business.
- The future of R. Riveter.
“Understand where you want to be and where you are and don’t be afraid of the in between.” -Cameron Cruse