22 Mar 019: [Mini-Series] Jonny Coreson
This segment is the 4th of a 5 part series dedicated to our active duty service members transitioning out of the service and starting their entrepreneurial journey. Jonny Coreson is active duty Navy and provides Career counseling services to transitioning service members.
Important topics they discuss:
- [1:06] Jonny is active duty Navy and provides Career counseling services to transitioning service members
- [1:39] How he formed Bluejacketeer
- [3:23] Career counseling in 2013
- [4:38] Be realistic when pursuing entrepreneurship
- [5:00] Advice: Go research and use resources available.
- [7:38] Elevator speech to communicate what you want to do.
- [8:28] Using creative financing and bootstrapping
- [9:00] Passion to support the navy
- [10:10] Boots to business
- [12:31] What type of business should an active duty service member form?
“Answer the basic questions and be confident in your way forward and plug into these resources early and glean. Just be a sponge.” -Jonny Coreson