15 Jan 050: Becky Hoy
In this episode of Drop and Give Me 20 Season 4, Lindsey interviews Becky Hoy of Brave Crate.
Becky Hoy is an Army spouse and the founder of Brave Crate. She believes that deployment is one of the best things that has ever happened for the growth of her marriage and her own personal development. Brave Crate is a deployment care package for military spouses.
In this episode, Becky shared the top 3 apps that has helped her run and organize her business. She also shares how others can use the apps effectively.
- [03:44] Creating systems and being efficient and productive
- [04:21] How she got the idea for Brave Crate
- [05:30] What the packages contain
- [07:15] Apps that can help you run your business and stay organized
- [08:00] On Asana, a project management and task scheduling app
- [10:44] On RescueTime, a time management software that helps you figure out where you are spending time on the Internet
- [13:11] On Toggl, a productivity tool and simple time tracker with powerful reports
- [15:10] On Planoly, an app that can help users manage, plan, and schedule Instagram posts from their computers and mobile phones
- [18:00] Platforms that provide analytics
- [20:52] On Tiktok, a social media app that lets you watch, create, and share videos
- [08:50] “And I think the real gold in Asana, Trello, or any of the project management tool really is being able to pseudo-automate your tasks.”