15 Sep 058: Season 5 Introduction with Claire Yanta-O’Mahoney
Join us for another season of Drop and Give Me 20! In this season, Lindsey will be joined by her co-host, Claire Yanta-O’Mahoney, founder of Fleur de Lis Fitness. Both are military entrepreneurs and can’t wait to share the experiences of other military entrepreneurs with listeners.
In this introductory episode, we have a round table discussion focusing on how people are REALLY doing. We talk about how people practice self-care, how their businesses affect their lives, and more.
- [01:19] Introducing Claire Yanta-O’Mahoney
- [02:10] Claire and Lindsey’s history
- [03:22] About Fleur de Lis Fitness
- [04:35] How COVID-19 is affecting their businesses
- [05:08] Connecting with other people
- [07:00] Their concept for season 5 of Drop and Give Me 20
- [08:20] On mental health and mental awareness
- [12:15] What drives us to do the things we love
- [16:30] What is a perfect day for them
- [05:45] “Staying connected and listening to things that are uplifting, hearing people’s stories and learning from them is something that I always find important. I think more than ever, now we are looking for the stories, for the inspiration and the beautiful way humans connect and because that is what we are meant to do.”