01 Nov 004: Commonwealth Creative Marketing
Posted at 13:36h in Podcast 0 Comments
In this episode of Drop and Give Me 20, Lindsey Germono speaks with Marc Bethel, the founder of Commonwealth Creative Marketing. CCM is an ad agency that helps companies and entrepreneurs with both digital media and offline advertising. From web design, SEO, and hosting to graphic design, business cards, and vehicle wraps, CCM delivers big league creative and interactive solutions to small-midsize businesses looking for quality at a fair price.
Important topics they discuss:
- 4:02 – How ad agencies make money
- 5:02 – How Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can help your business
- 7:36 – Packaged websites versus organic design for small businesses
- 9:25 – How much should solopreneurs or small businesses spend on a custom designed website?
- 12:30 – Hot website features and plugins
- 15:15 – Entrepreneurial advice
- 18:00 – All about Marc
“Buckle Up! It takes the right kind of person but…military entrepreneurs are more prepared for this than a lot of other people.”