15 Dec 010: Tapfer Consulting
Posted at 03:00h in Podcast 0 Comments
In this episode of Drop and Give Me 20, Lindsey Germono speaks with Kathy Stoddard Torrey, Founder of Tapfer Consulting. Kathy is a life and relationship coach with an MBA who trains, assesses, facilitates, builds teams, and coaches.
Important topics they discuss:
- [3:00] All About Kathy and the history of Tapfer Consulting
- [5:15] Why did Kathy launch her consulting business?
- [7:35] Baby steps get you moving: Advice for new entrepreneurs on how to start
- [12:40] How Kathy handled changes and challenges as an entrepreneur
- [17:30] Perfection is the enemy
“Perfection…It is an entrepreneur’s worst enemy. We want it to be perfect so we never end up sending it out the door…80% out the door is better than 100% sitting on your desk!” – Kathy Stoddard Torrey
- Tapfer Consulting
- Email (email@example.com)
- Twitter (@kstorrey)
- Instagram (@kstorrey)