01 Jan 064: Corie Weathers and Tammy Meyer
Welcome back to another episode of Drop and Give Me 20! Corie Weathers and Tammy Meyer joins us in our first episode for 2021!
Corie Weathers is a military spouse, a licensed professional counselor (LPC), a sought-after speaker, consultant and author of Sacred Spaces: My Journey to the Heart of Military Marriage. She has focused her career for the last 20 years as a counselor specializing in marriage, divorce, women’s issues, PTSD, and substance abuse.
Tammy Meyer is a military spouse, a certified Life Coach, a certified Purpose Clarity Life and Career Coach, and a Health and Wellness Advocate and Educator. She helps military spouses keep their own identity, enjoy a thriving career, and pursue their personal best in health and fitness.
- [02:33 Guest introductions
- [03:35] Corie and Tammy shared how they came to know each other via Armed Forces Spouse of the Year
- [06:35] Not needing any labels and not feeling the need to only associate with someone in the same branch
- [08:35] Career transitions and opportunities
- [17:29] Things from 2020 that they would like to carry on to 2021
- [28:35] Word/mantra that they will take in to 2021
- [11:24] “That’s the great thing of being an entrepreneur, you can be portable. You can take it wherever you want to go. You can change and shift or pause, take a break. You just have that full control and have that full creative control too of whatever you want your business to be.” – Corie Weathers
- Corie’s website
- Corie on Instagram
- The Life Giver Directory
- Sacred Spaces: My Journey to the Heart of Military Marriage
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Tammy on Instagram