15 Oct 067: Kellie Artis
Welcome back to another episode of Drop and Give Me 20!
Kellie Artis is the COO of Millie. Millie helps military families move with a network of people who’ve been in your shoes and are ready to help before, during and after your PCS.
As a seasoned military spouse, Kellie understands all of the ups and downs of military moves and how it affects families, including work and career advancement. She shares insights to alleviate the stress of military families based on her experience.
- [3:33] Introducing Kellie Artis
- [10:19] The importance of having allies
- [12:21] Bear in mind your personal and business values
- [13:07] Do not be afraid to make mistakes
- [13:49] Being happy with what you do
- [17:12] Being involved in military groups
- [22:44] Fast talk with Lindsey
- [18:48] Find the people that know things that you don’t. And be really good friends with them. – Kellie Artis
Germono Advertising Company on Youtube
Drop and Give me 20 Facebook Group