01 Jan 072: Lindsay Helm
Posted at 07:00h in Podcast 0 Comments
Welcome back to another episode of Drop and Give Me 20! Our guest for today’s episode is Lindsay Helm, CEO and Founder at Empower Employ.
Lindsay’s journey is unique because she is a military spouse and is also a veteran. From serving the military, she now helps her fellow military spouses and vets, working hard on her organization that aims to bridge the wage gap on underemployment for military spouses and veterans.
Check out this session with Lindsay and be inspired by her experiences as a spouse, a veteran, and a business owner.
- [1:07] Introducing Lindsay
- [2:29] Lindsay’s Empower Employ organization
- [6:42] Struggles when starting to form her organization
- [9:54] Lindsay’s business perspectives
- [11:33] Lindsay’s advice
- [10:35] “We talked about the struggles of what it’s like to do your own thing. It’s exhausting. You have to learn to run your business, don’t let it run you. I’m guilty of both.” – Lindsay Helm
Germono Advertising Company on Youtube