15 Feb 075: Tiffany Haywood
Welcome back to another episode of Drop and Give Me 20! Joining us today is a distinguished guest, Tiffany Haywood, better known as Mrs. Tee, the brand builder, social media creator, and blogger extraordinaire. She runs a blog site and a brand consultancy for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
She shares the process of her brand consultations, and how these improve the skills of business owners with regards to their branding.
Tune in to this episode and learn more about this multifaceted influencer as she imparts her wisdom in making the most out of one’s uniqueness and abilities.
- [1:17] Introducing Tiffany
- [2:08] She endorses her lifestyle blog: The Mrs.Tee.
- [5:48] On constructive criticism during her consultations.
- [11:49] Find what makes you unique and make that work for you.
- [14:05] Having a plan and strategy before you show up online
- [11:30] I stay in my lane; this is where I thrive, this is what’s working, this is where I see my engagement, or this is where I see feedback, so this is what I’m going to do. – Tiffany Haywood
- The Mrs. Tee Blog
- Tiffany Haywood’s website
- Tiffany Haywood on LinkedIn
- Tiffany Haywood’s Facebook Page
- Tiffany Haywood on Instagram