29 Apr 10 Ways Pi Beta Phi Prepared Me for Entrepreneurship
Posted at 04:07h in Germono Blog, The Feels 0 Comments
- Be passionate about your mission and values.
- Be helpful, patient, and respectful towards those who need guidance.
- You aren’t going to like everyone, but you have to overcome obstacles and learn to work together.
- It’s not all about the party. There is a lot of work that goes behind the scenes to become successful and people aren’t going to always see that.
- People will judge you, say negative things about you, and try to take advantage of you because of what they think they know about your business.
- Your priority is to do your job, then you can celebrate.
- Hold yourself accountable and show up on time or they might start the meeting without you.
- If you are unprepared, you only have yourself to blame. If you’re going to pull an all-nighter, you better be sure you don’t have anything important to do the next day.
- If you want to be the best, follow the pioneers.
- Learn from your mistakes.