31 Jan Our Favorite Apps of 2020
By Cali Pinkstaff, Agency Manager
Using apps can bring your social media marketing to life…for little to no cost! Whether it be a creative tool app or an organizational app like a calendar, the opportunities are there! It’s all about which ones better suit your needs. Every business is different and every “brand” is different which means not every app will benefit your business. For example, if you’re a lawyer, you may not want to use a glitter overlay app. (Unless you’re Kim Kardashian. *wink*)
Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve featured some of our favorite apps that our team uses on a daily basis. If you missed it, here’s a recap:
CALI: InShot App
- What is InShot? A once desktop only, now available on iPhone and Android, intermediate video editing app.
- What is it best for? Editing videos to a more professional level, adding logos/watermarks, adding sound effects.
- Does it cost? Yes.
BOBBIE ANNE: Pixaloop
- What is Pixaloop?
- What is it best for? Making still photos come to life. (ex. coffee pouring, water rippling, etc..)
- Does it cost? No, but paid options are available.
- What is Clips? A iPhone specific video editing app that is pre-downloaded.
- What is it best for? Adding subtitles, simplistic video editing, voice over videos, square videos.
- Does it cost? No.
These just barely brush the surface of all the wonderful apps that are right at your fingertips. If you enjoyed this theme and are interested in hearing about some of the other apps we like to use, feel free to send us a shout! email@example.com